Wednesday 16 March 2011

ST PATRICKS DAY 2011 Seen and Love!

Well, it looks like the weather gods or St. Patrick himself has graced us with some beautiful sunny weather on this paddy’s day eve. Lets pray it stays the same for the main event tomorrow.

I hope you liked my Shamrock tutorial from yesterday and gave it a go. Here are a few more activities and fun things to keep us busy this St. Patrick’s day...



Isn’t this onesie adorable by Emmyloubeedoo 


These pot of gold cookies by Sweet Sugar Belle are simply too good to eat


Little leprechaun heads also by Sweet Sugar Belle




Having a party!!! These printable labels are perfect for your drinks bottle from Benign Objects :)


Or, instead of drinking alcohol why not eat it in these Double Chocolate Stout, yes STOUT!! Cupcakes I found on Trial and Erin’s site.


How cute is this little leprechaun craft project I found him on Moments of Mommyhood .. So Cute!!!

Have a fun and crafty Paddy’s Day!!!


5 comments:

  1. I am so flattered :-) thanks for including me in the roundup you have a beautiful blog! I'm eyeing that strawberry vanilla loaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, thank you so much for linking to my site! I greatly appreciate it. Sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou, Its great to see others getting in the Paddy's Day Mood... Thanx for sharing your lovely baking skills :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you so much for featuring my Onesie! I'm in great company, it looks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking my Leprechaun! :)

    ReplyDelete