Hello! It’s Good Friday and Easter is knocking on our doors, what better way to welcome it than with a batch of Chocolate Nests :)
These Chocolate Orange Nests are so delicious and so easy to make,
All you need is:
• Cooking Chocolate
• Mini Chocolate eggs
• Orange extract
• Bun Cases
• Shredded Wheat
1. Melt the chocolate over a pan of warm water (not boiling) or in the microwave. Make sure not to over heat or get water into it.
2. To the chocolate add 2 teaspoons of the orange extract or until you can taste the orange yourself.
3. Scrunch the Shredded wheat in to a separate boil making sure it is well separated.
4. Add the shredded wheat gradually until there is a good mixture.
5. Put small amounts into the bun cases and squish the chocolate eggs on top and then leave to harden.
And that’s it, so easy and full of whole wheat goodness. Here are a few other ideas I came across and loved to keep us busy over the Easter break.