Friday 28 October 2011

HALLOWEEN Seen and Love!

Well the Halloween weekend is about to begin... this has to be my most favorite time of the year, I love the atmosphere, the smells, the sweets and seeing the effort everyone puts into their costumes and house decorations.

If you haven't yet started to get ready for Halloween, don't worry! There's plenty of time... You don't have to spend days preparing... here's a few ideas to help you create a gruuuuesome Halloween!! 

Heres where I found it 

What an awesome way to make your home look creepy and unique, I love this...  just use cardboard and some coloured plastic... so simple but effective :)

Heres where I found it 

Got some old scrap fabric lying around? Well here's a way to use it up...



Heres where I found it 

These little filled paper pumpkins are so cute and fun... anyone can make them! 

Heres where I found it 

bread sticks covered with chocolate and sprinkles... These would definitely be 'snapped' up fast :)

Heres where I found it 

This little guy is so cute, he's made from pretzels, white choc, marshmallows and vanilla frosting... yum!

Heres where I found it 

Oooooh!!! Fake blood, I've always wanted to know how to make this, and now I do, its so easy and looks great. Oh the many ways it could be used to frighten the pants off someone >:) 

Heres where I found it 

Here's a perfect example of how you could use the fake blood recipe from above... scary bloody beverages!! These would look great if you are having a Halloween party, or just a couple before you be on your ghoulish travels 

Heres where I found it 

Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!....... Isn't this great! so scary and so easy, all you need is a zip and some face paint. I bet no one would look you in the eye all night if you were done up like this... brilliant!



So there you have it, Some simple little touches to make your Halloween great! Have a spooktacular weekend!!




3 comments:

  1. I'm heading out on Saturday and that zip face is a wicked idea...I'm going to try it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm meant to be a zombie but I reckon I could be a zip faced zombie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea mix it up little.. sounds good, I was trying to think of how you could attach the zip.. I think pva glue would work as its harmless and easy to remove..

    take lots of pictures Aileen :)

    ReplyDelete