Tuesday 1 November 2011

Halloween Celebrations 2011

I hope you had a great Halloween wherever you may be... I certainly did,
here's a little preview from my night... 

I dressed up as Sally from the nightmare before Christmas, took me all week to make the costume but it was so worth it :)

Me as Sally and Nathan as an assassin

Mmmmmm!! Halloween treats...



Sally and Jack <3

Derry Halloween Celebrations: This was the size of a Double Decker, really well done..

Derry Halloween Celebrations

Derry Halloween Celebrations.... it was their 25th Anniversary

Derry Halloween Celebrations: The streets were full of people dressed up, everyone made such a big effort
The Derry Halloween fireworks display...

Let off from a boat on the River Foyle...



Breathtaking!!


Happy Halloween 2011!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment