Wednesday 9 March 2011

I've Opened A Shop!!!

Yes that’s right, I have finally opened my very own shop on Coriandr so I can sell some of my jewellery and accessories that I have been working on for a while now.

I’m so excited. It’s great to finally have them out there for everyone to see and so I can receive feedback.

So without further ado let me present to you some of the items I have on display. If you would like to see more please do drop over to the shop and have a look. And why not leave a comment to let me know what you think :)

Thank you for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Lisa! Its great to see some of your work. The design of your blog makes mine look rubbish too :P Hope you are well?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks great! been meaning to do a bit of crafting myself but alas i never seem to have the time these days. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! I'm good and im glad you like it. You must make some time soon Nuala :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stuff in the Coriandr shop will be snapped up in no time, they are all awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete