Thursday 9 February 2012

Valentines Day Photo Cards


 If you are looking for something different and creative to give your loved one this St.Valentines Day then why not try making one of these handmade (with love) cards. Or check out my other valentines day ideas.


All you need to make one is a photograph, like below, with (you can use photoshop for the writing and effects but if you dont have photoshop then just use pens or paint) some card and your choosen prop.



My boy lollipop... You make my heart go Giddi up!! Valentines Card
I got this lollipop valentines card idea from HERE and put my own twist on it. I think it would be a great idea for kids to give to their school friends... or for that childhood sweetheart ;)

If love cost money... You would be priceless!! Valentines Card
Using the lollipop card for inspiration, I came up with some other ideas using different props... the one above was done using a picture of my hands holding a fabric heart... I attached it to card, inserted a penny and added some cheesy lines of romance *grin*
(you could also say something like 'Just like a penny... you are one in a million' tehe!)

If friends were flowers... Id pick you!! Valentines Card
This is the same idea as the lollipop card but only using a flower instead... Its so cute! It could even be used as a Birthday Card or Mothers Day Card!!

Maybe you can think of your own ideas or just use one of these... Go on make someone smile on St.Valentines Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment